Here are proposed
and training in the area of:
- web design and programming;
- e-learning technologies;
- Semantic Web and ontological engineering;
- information systems and databases;
- geographical information systems (GIS);
- computer graphics and CAD systems (AutoCAD, Land Designer, VHDL)
and other ICT.
You can see publications, educational courses and projects.
Digital and paper copies of
The price of all digital issues (in pdf format) is 2 euro, and of paper ones - that of the publisher.
Consultations and analyzes for:
- database and information systems design;
- ontology engineering;
- web page design, testing and publication;
- syllabi and curricula of ICT learning.
Individual and group courses are conducted with content according to the student level.
More information about publications and contacts you can see in the blog and in ResearchGate.
The projects are in the areas of semantic and web technologies, economics and e-learning.
|А.Rozeva, B. Deliyska||Database Management Systems (in Bulgarian)||2012||250||TU-Sofia||Write me.|
|B. Deliyska||Ontology-based e-Learning (in Bulgarian)||2008||280||pdf format|
|L.Dakovski, B.Deliyska||Computer-based training systems (in Bulgarian)||1987||220||Technika||http://www.bgold-books.com/index.php?group_id=113&child_parent=12&page=5|
|B. Deliyska, P. Manoilov||Ontology-based System and Process Modeling||2015||104||Lambert Academic Publishing (LAP)||https://www.lap-publishing.com/catalog/details//store/gb/book/978-3-659-33824-3/ontology-based-system-and-process-modeling|
Here you can find systematized and full textbooks in Windows Office 2010 (in Bulgarian).
|MS Word 2010||Structure and elements of text document. Main screen of MS Word. Command types.
Working with files. Content creating, editing and formating.
Additional objects embedding.
Views and layouts. Creating and supporting tables.
Text document verification, statistics, reviewing and printing.
|MS Excel 2010||Tabular document structure. Addressing cells and range of cells.
Input and edit content.
Views. Document formatting. Formulas and functions.
Chart creating, editing, verification, processing, analysis and connection.
|MS PowerPoint 2010||Presentation elements and requirements. Main menu.
Presentation creating and editing.
Table, picture and chart embedding.
Presentation modes. Link and multimedia embedding.
|MS Visio 2010|| Main menu. Libraries. Stencils. Rules for schema and chart creation.
Graphical primitive creation.
Grids and layers.
Text creating and editing.
External object embedding. Effect creating.
|ArcGIS Desktop 10 Manual|| Main modules ArcMap, Arc Catalog and ArcToolbox presentation.
11 exercises with tasks for map document building and analysis.
Appendix 1. Classification of data types and file formats in ArcGIS
Appendix 2. Terminological dictionary
|Deliyska B., |
|Ontologies in Intelligent Learning Systems||2012||6||IGI Global||https://www.igi-global.com/article/research-conceptualization-ontologies-intelligent-learning/47008|
|B. Deliyska, P. Manoilov||Method and algorithm of using ontologies in e-learning sessions||2009||6||AIP Conference Proceedings, Volume 1184||see AIP site|
|B. Deliyska, A. Rozeva||Multidimensional Learner Model In Intelligent Learning System||2009||6||AIP Conference Proceedings, Volume 1184||see AIP site|
|Elsevier's Dictionary of Computer Science and Mathematics||1995||720||Elsevier, Amsterdam, ISBN 0-444-81816-2||see elsevier.com.|
|В. Delijska, |
|Elsevier Dictionary of Communications||1997||Elsevier, Amsterdam, ISBN 0-444-82439-1||see elsevier.com.|
|Р. Manoilov, |
|Elsevier Dictionary of Computer Graphics||2000||Elsevier, Amsterdam, ISBN 0-444-50027-8||see elsevier.com.|
|Т. Tosheva, |
|Elsevier Dictionary of Agriculture||2001||Elsevier, Amsterdam, ISBN 0-444-50005-7||see elsevier.com.|
|В. Delijska, |
|Elsevier Dictionary of Forestry||2004||Elsevier, Amsterdam, ISBN 0-444-51245-4||see elsevier.com.|
|B.Delijska||Elsevier Dictionary of GIS||2002||Elsevier, Amsterdam, ISBN 0-444-50991-7||see elsevier.com.|
|В. Delijska, |
|Elsevier Dictionary of Computer Science||2001||Elsevier, Amsterdam, ISBN 0-444-50339-0||see elsevier.com.|
Online calculator of firm competitiveness
A prototype online calculator is developed for assessment and analysis of firm competitiveness indices.
The calculator is supplied with a specific database according to the user needs.
Dictionary production system
This is a desktop system including database and functionality for compilation and maintenance multilingual dictionaries.
The languages and their number are selectable.
Here ready dictionary databases are proposed in the area of:
- educational marketing;
- computer networks;
- computer science;
- firm competitiveness
Ontologies in .owl format (of Protégé) are proposed. The unit price of each ontology is 2 euro.
By mutual consent and an extra charge, an explanatory text can be added, as well as, a new ontology development.
|Title||Author||Number of classes||Order by|
|Ontology of e-government||B. Deliyska||77|
|Ontology of system||B. Deliyska||137|
The course includes all or part of MS Office systems:
- MS Word,
- MS Excel,
- MS PowerPoint,
- MS Visio,
- MS Project
and others at will.
Information systems and database management systems
The course provides fundamental knowledge about information systems and object-oriented relational database management systems (RDBMS) including:
- Information systems. Classification. Structure and components.
- Information system design rules.
- Database models. Classification. Principal concepts.
- Overview of DBMS. Components.
- MS Access.
- Data import and export. Database support.
Geoinformatics and GIS
The course provides theoretical knowledge and practical skills about:
- Geoinformatics and computer cartography fundamentals.
- Nature, purpose and structure of the geographical information systems (GIS).
- GIS data models.
- Working with GIS ArcView, MapInfo, AutoCAD Map.
- Interactive GIS.
- Ontology. Fundamentals and structure. Basic and additional components.
- Functions and axioms. Methods of building ontologies. Main steps. Conceptualization and formalization. Verification.
- Standards, organizations and documents for creating and maintenance ontologies.
- Controlled dictionary and thesaurus. Components and resourses for creating.
- Taxonomy. Elements. Classification.Components and resourses for creating..
- Ontological languages.
- Searching, retrieving and presenting ontological knowledge. Software platforms.
- Ontological languages for searching and retrieving knowledge.
- Operations for ontology management.
- Ontology application. Semantic network.
- Rules for design, structuring and publication of web pages.
- Single-page web applications
- Adaptive web applications.
- Nature and purpose of web programming. Classification, web protocols, standards and platforms.
- Universal and scripting languages for web programming.
- Web programming for mobile systems.
- Online database management systems. Access methods and technologies.
- Web development technologies.
- Introduction in computer graphics and CAD.
- Computer graphics hardware and software.
- Overview of CAD systems. АutoCAD. Command types and modes of execution.
- Components and characteristics of drawing spaces and drawing.
- 2D coordinate systems and coordinates. 2D objects creating.
- 2D drawing object editing. External images editing.
- Annotation and analysis of drawing objects.
- 3D coordinate systems and coordinates. 3D object creating.
- 3d drawing object editing.
- Screen management. Views and coordinate transformations of drawing objects.
- Styles and formatting. Service operations.
- Project layouts and plotting.
Ecoinformatics is a branch of applied informatics which combines knowledge in different natural sciences, mostly from ecology and environmental science, with information technologies for social, economical and ecological goal achievement. The course examines information technologies, information models and standards used in the ecology and the environmental science.
Databases, languages and methods for modeling, statistics analysis and prognosis of natural systems, processes and phenomena are discussed.